Transferring States While under Community Supervision

  1. How do I transfer states while I am under community supervision—such as state parole, probation, PRCS, OR mandatory supervision?

  2. I am a 290 sex offender registrant under community supervision, and I want to transfer to another state. Are there special rules that apply to my transfer request?