What documents might I need to get EFAP benefits?

When you go to a county food bank seeking Emergency Food Assistance Program benefits, you may be asked to show proof that you live in the service area, such as a government-issued I.D. card with your address (for example, a driver license, library card, or voter registration card). But even if you don’t have proof of residency, you should not be denied food as long as you agree to sign an “Emergency Food Assistance Program Certification of Eligibility Form” (Form EFA-7) (see example form in Appendix C, PG. 509).