Am I eligible for WIC?

To receive WIC benefits, you must: (1) be a resident of California; (2) be a woman who is pregnant, postpartum, breastfeeding and/or the parent/guardian of a child up to age 5; and (3) have less than the maximum yearly income allowed for your household size. Please note: If you or your children receive CalFresh (food stamps), Medi-Cal, or CalWORKs, you automatically meet the income requirement for WIC. If you have Internet access, you can use these online tools to see if you’re likely to qualify for WIC:[1525]

    USDA’s Prescreening Tool:
    California’s Eligibility Assessment:
  1. 1525

    Women, Infants, and Children, Cal. Dep’t of Public Health,