I am an undocumented person? Can I get official ID?

No, you cannot get official ID that works for all government purposes if you are an undocumented immigrant living in California, BUT you may be able to get special types of ID that can be used in limited circumstances.

Learn more about the following types of ID for undocumented people in Chapter 11, PG. 1105:

    California AB 60 “Undocumented Person” driver licenses, which allow some undocumented individuals to drive legally in California (and California only!);
    Consular Identification Cards; and
    Municipal ID Cards (created by some cities for their local residents).