If I am a 290 registrant, do I have to register with my Tribe?

Maybe. Each tribe has the authority to decide whether or not registration for sex offenses is required. Some federally-recognized tribes in California, such as the Yurok Tribe and Washoe Tribe, require registration for individuals who have been convicted of sex offenses under any state or federal law.[3382]

  1. 3382

    See Washoe Tribe of Nevada & California, Law & Order Code, Title 31, Sex Offender Registration and Notification Ordinance; Yurok Tribal Code, Public Health and Safety, Sex Offender Registration Ordinance, Section 10320.